- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certified-Hazardous Waste Operations
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certified – Confined Space Entry
- CNG Fueling Station Design Training (NGVi)
- NJDEP License for Installation of Entire UST System and Clouse
Mr. D’Alessandro has over 30 years of experience in construction, installation and removal of both UST’s and AST’s. Mr. D’Alessandro is responsible for compiling and reviewing site-specific information, including the operational history of sites.
Mr. D’Alessandro is extremely meticulous as a Project Manager. His tasks include attendance at pre-construction meetings, purchasing materials, and daily supervision of filed crews. He is responsible for start-up through completion for all phases of remediation services, site condition maintenance, supervision and training of field personnel, maintenance of support equipment, ordering of construction materials preparation of records, budgets and bids. Mr. D’Alessandro is familiar with New Jersey regulations and the procedures to replace, install, or substantially modify storage tanks.
Mr. D’Alessandro ‘s experience has included, but not been limited to, project mobilization, health and safety orientation, soil investigation and remediation, above ground and below ground fueling station installation, installation of liners, excavation of contaminated soils, vacuum products, and tank cleaning.
- Slack Environmental Services, Inc, with the conscientious approach of Mr. D’Alessandro, can meet all the environmental needs of existing and potential clients while assuring the safety of his team. He brings with him the knowledge and experiences to enhance the services performed by T. Slack Environmental Services, Inc.